I had my laparoscopy on May 17 and my Doctor did the following:
Removed my right tube.
Tied my left tube (stuck behind colon) - ETA - Tube was not tied, pathology indicates it was not the tube. tube is still in tact.
Removed scar tissue.
There was no endometriosis. I guess this explains the less pain I've had during my periods in recent months. But I have no idea why! It used to be all over my pelvic area and this time it wasn't. Pregnancy is not supposed to be a cure for endo but did it do that in my case??? I wonder if it was in either of my tubes. I guess we will never know. I thought it had returned but I guess I was wrong.
I'm recovering nicely and it is driving me crazy that I want to workout. But I know that I can't and know that taking it easy is a necessity. I am still pumped full of air and I want it OUT. The scale is still up there a bit and I am tempted to just not eat at all. lol
As an idiot I tried "jogging" in place 2-3 seconds and that was a no-go. My abs were bouncing and I quickly realized that yes, I do need more time off. As I expected. But, I just wanted to see. lol
But walking mostly feels good. I've done a couple of walks around our little block. I just feel like I did a hard ab workout. I still need the occasional meds, I have percocet and ibuprofen 600s to work with. And a stool softener.
Taking it day by day and can't wait to run. IVF is a goal, it's a scary goal but still a goal. I do want to do this in the fall or winter. ahhhh. Step 1, the surgery, is over. Now we go to step 2. IVF!
Removed my right tube.
Tied my left tube (stuck behind colon) - ETA - Tube was not tied, pathology indicates it was not the tube. tube is still in tact.
Removed scar tissue.
There was no endometriosis. I guess this explains the less pain I've had during my periods in recent months. But I have no idea why! It used to be all over my pelvic area and this time it wasn't. Pregnancy is not supposed to be a cure for endo but did it do that in my case??? I wonder if it was in either of my tubes. I guess we will never know. I thought it had returned but I guess I was wrong.
I'm recovering nicely and it is driving me crazy that I want to workout. But I know that I can't and know that taking it easy is a necessity. I am still pumped full of air and I want it OUT. The scale is still up there a bit and I am tempted to just not eat at all. lol
As an idiot I tried "jogging" in place 2-3 seconds and that was a no-go. My abs were bouncing and I quickly realized that yes, I do need more time off. As I expected. But, I just wanted to see. lol
But walking mostly feels good. I've done a couple of walks around our little block. I just feel like I did a hard ab workout. I still need the occasional meds, I have percocet and ibuprofen 600s to work with. And a stool softener.
Taking it day by day and can't wait to run. IVF is a goal, it's a scary goal but still a goal. I do want to do this in the fall or winter. ahhhh. Step 1, the surgery, is over. Now we go to step 2. IVF!
No comments:
Post a Comment