Friday, October 31, 2014

Here we go.. Happy Halloween!

Feeling very woozy still even today, after donating blood yesterday. I was able to drive home fine but felt partially drunk. Today was ok until I was sitting at the computer for a while. I probably need to get up and move. I've donated blood 14 times and never had this happen for this long after donating. Blah! I should be fine... hopefully... after I drink more and more water!

Today at work I took this test on CD11:

CTg5XQmAxBLV4vvAA3rMIXtKDwgTZ0tC_lg.jpg

Woot.. Time to get busy. haha. So you could say I have a little more hope at this time than I did earlier this month. Typical feeling around O time. Maybe I'll be proved wrong and maybe this will happen without intervention after all. 

But I don't have super high hopes. Hormone blood results came back for CD3:
AMH 1.15 (LOW NORMAL) 
FSH 7.7 (NORMAL)
LH  (Was not tested apparently but in 2011 it was 4.2 = NORMAL)
E2 (83 - Said its normal but according to this site, it is slightly above where it needs to be for TTC.) 

Not sure if the E2 matters much. The AMH has me concerned because in January 2012 when I had it tested right when I had my BFP, because I didn't know I would even get a BFP then, and it was 1.46. This essentially means my egg quantity has gone down .31 in just over 2 years.  Its considered "low normal" because the low normal range is 1-1.5.  So it was barely even normal when we conceived Joshua in 2012!

My doctor wasn't too concerned but it went down by quite a bit in that time. I'm the analyst so I analyze numbers and reasoning and can't help myself doing my own research. At least it's over 1, and thats the main thing right? Still it being in the low normal range has me skeptical.. and depressed and worried that with my endo possibly being back, what chance to we have of conceiving? Should we try to intervene before the year is up or just keep trying naturally? ugh.

Add this to finding out two pregnancies last month, one including one of my best friends who lost her baby this past May. Still, does not help in this process even though my husband seems so great at staying positive. I'm the opposite!



Anyways I ran my Halloween 10k this past weekend in a record 10k time for me of 50:07. This equates to 8:05 per mile. In shock! I felt like I was floating, and I just  know I was hoping to come in under 52 minutes. 



I am running in an Iron Turkey race next weekend which involves a 5k and a 10k run. I did the same race last year!

Joshua is doing great. We are hoping for him to be a Minion for Halloween from Despicable Me. But he wore the costume at daycare yesterday and hated it. LOL. He is also doing great with potty training. Loves to go potty at daycare at least 3 times a day. He amazes me! His language is exploding.  He loves choo choos. (trains) and also points out planes, cars and trucks. And he loves books. He is so fun to be around, when he's not throwing a tantrum. But you cannot even tell he was born 10 weeks early! 


                                         
                                                         

                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment