This is a random blog about everything from working out to family life. We tried for 1.5 years to conceive and finally conceived our beautiful baby boy, Joshua James, in January of 2012. This was exactly 3 months after having endometriosis removed by way of excision. Joshua was due October 4 2012 but decided to come early on July 30 2012. See "One Hell of a Birth Story" tab to read about the insane journey to motherhood. We also have two very hyper boxers Bruiser and Abby!
Thursday, April 24, 2014
TTC update and running!
I had my hopes up that my last cycle's chart would immediately mean BFP. Why wouldn't it, don't high temps mean you are pregnant? Apparently not. But the good things about last cycle that I learned are: I don't have any pre-AF spotting, my cramps aren't that horrible and it appears my cycle length is somewhat normal. I remember last time confirming that I had shorter cycles from my charts. I do not have days of spotting now, which is SUCH a relief! This should mean my progesterone level is somewhat normal, when it was borderline low last time when TTC for Joshua. I am going to try not temping after confirming O this time, because I really got worked up over my stupid chart! Next on the update list is running. I am running my 8th half marathon next Sunday, May 4, in Novi! Hoping to A) finish. B) Finish under 2 hours. C) beat my best time from Half Marathon #7 on Sept 22, 2013, of 1:59:03. I am running another half marathon May 18th in Stoney Creek Metropark (St Clair Shores), and a third to close out spring on June 14 in Roscommon. I am so excited! Training has been going well. I am averaging around 20-25mpw. Also spinning 1-2 times/wk, and doing other cross-training stuff. At my new work they implemented a stair climbing challenge which I am taking part of. The number of stairs to climb each week rises until the final week of June 13th, which will be 105 stairs for that week! Craziness. New Job is also going well, although my trainer talks a lot and traffic kinda sucks. Little things compared to the misery I had at the last job. I do think I will like this job a lot better. But it will be a few weeks before I actually do any real work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment