Thursday, May 17, 2012

20 weeks!

We had the doctor appointment the day after we found out we are having a boy and found out what we already thought: baby boy is completely healthy! Nothing was abnormal in the ultrasound! WOOT!

We have been thinking of some names, and a few months ago we did have 4 but I ran them by Ryan again and he has nixed 3 of them so we are down to 1, but he's not 100% into that name either :( It is hard because we both are terrible decision makers.  I also started registries for the baby at Babies R Us and Walmart. It is hard to know exactly what we will need, so I've been trying to register for everything.  Babies R Us has little guides that we can go by to help us register and I have been using those. But I still feel like I'm missing a bunch of stuff. I'm sure it will all get figured out.  I thought about sending the registries to people and having them review and make suggestions.  Since you know, Ryan or I have absolutely no idea what we are doing, LOL.

I still have been feeling GREAT!  Workouts have been going good still, I felt a little crappy on my 5 mile run on the treadmill the other day but hopefully that was just a bad day. Just didn't feel "into" the run as I often do. 

Both Ryan and I are on vacation until May 29 (day after Memorial Day). Our 2 year wedding anniversary is on May 22 and we will be in Myrtle Beach from then until the 27th.  I reserved spots for a show on the 22nd at The Palace. So excited to be on vacation! I am really getting sick and tired of my work and I really wish I had more experience doing something else because I would give anything to just get out of there. wahhh! :(

Tomorrow I have off and am planning to actually drive somewhere to run, and am hoping for 6 miles. I already have a route planned. I feel like I just need new scenery or something.  Plus, it will be nice since I might actually get a hill or two. I say nice because my town is literally pancake flat! We do not have hills here. But the main town about 20 minutes from us has tons of hills.

My new 20 week pic has been uploaded to the Pregnancy Progressions tab at the top. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for making it to the halfway point! I just checked out your 20 week picture and I can definitely see the bump! I'm jealous of your vacation - I love Myrtle Beach. Hope you have a great time and get to relax. Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete