So I'm pretty confident I did O on CD 11 (Sunday) due to major O pains and CM and I had the + OPK cd 10.. However the past two nights have been a nightmare trying to get a reliable temp due to a dog (Bruiser) waking us up 2-3 times a night for the past two nights! Last night I went to bed at 11pm and he woke us at 12:30am, then at 2:00am. I could not fall back asleep after that so I went to the spare bedroom to try to sleep. Sometimes the complete silence helps ease my mind, and Ryan tends to snore. :( So most of the night was spent with me laying there trying to sleep (and I even took a melatonin before going to sleep at 11pm). I think I may have had a little sleep but I was also worried about my temp not being accurate the whole time I was not sleeping. ARGHH! I thought about just saying "Fuck it" this cycle, but I can't. I will after the next few night's temps just to make sure they are still high, then I might stop temping for this cycle. I am driving myself crazy with it all! My temp from this morning might actually be accurate. But even if it isn't it really would not be much lower than it was. Maybe .1 or something.
Today we watched to see what Bruiser's poop looked like and determined he has been having diarrhea. Ryan took some to the vet to have it examined. He will be ok, but is on medicine for 7 days to help clear it up. Abby had the same issue when she was a puppy. So I am not expecting a good night's sleep tonight either :(
No comments:
Post a Comment