
There is how I feel about today. Cramps fucking hurt like hell, AF showed her face 2 days early. WTF. Normally if I'm on progesterone she shows 16 dpo which is Saturday. Today is only 14 dpo. Oh well. Guess that takes out the guesswork.
Infertility Specialist appointment made. January 18 at 9am. This means we have one more cycle to try naturally because Jan 18th will be after O.
I ran 6 miles this morning and cried during a part of the run..for why I don't know other than why the hell can't I get pregnant? Then I came back to use the bathroom and there she was in all her glory.
When I go walking I always start thinking about things and end up crying too. Sorry the bitch showed early. Glad you have a new appt set up and are moving forward!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were able to get in with the RE quickly! I've had to wait as long as a month before! I've had AF happen at the gym while walking before... Not fun! Hopefully AF eases up on you soon and you can get some relief!
ReplyDeleteI just gave you a blog award over at my blog! The instructions are on there!
ReplyDeletehttp://socialitebaby.blogspot.com/