Saturday, October 8, 2011

Update from my birthday, Thursday October 6

I turned 29. Not really a big deal at all. I did have the day off. I went and got a haircut, and a massage. I also went to the mall and bought some new Michigan pajama/comfy pants, a little cute hoodie from Aeropostele.  (I hardly ever go there but I liked what I got for just $12) and a new sweater from H&M.  It was an amazing day off! Of course I also had to go for a run in the amazing weather we had (about 65 degrees and sunny)..

The day before, I had an interview for the Training and Consulting Coordinator position.  Hoping something good comes of this! pray pray pray..However, even if I don't get the job, I got the news that I am getting the opportunity to work from home for this coming tax season. This will be my third year working from home! Either way I am just thankful I have a job.

I should find out about the position by the end of the week, maybe even the day of my surgery. Well on second thought I would get the call at the office so I might not even get to it.  HMMMM who knows. Trusting in God (don't do this too often - not that I don't believe but I'm just not super religous) that He has a plan regarding this job and what would work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment