Yes, 1 week til the big surgery! Finally! At the pre-op appointment my doctor said it is an Excision. It will be a Da Vinci Excision to be exact. I am not sure if this is what most people get when they get a laporoscopy done for endometriosis.. But I cannot eat any solids on Thursday afternoon and cannot eat at all on Friday before the surgery, and must drink as little as possible. This includes even water! Surgery is at 1:30 pm but have to arrive at 11:30am. ugh I will be STARVING! There is a chance that they won't find anything but he said it is highly probable that I do have endo. I hope he is right. There MUST be something causing my deathly AF cramps!
I have been slightly worried because on the forums there have been discussions of needing an endo specialist to do the procedure but there are only a few specialists around the U.S. and of course none in Michigan. Even though mine is an OB, I really trust my doctor and he has done several of these procedures. I did a Google search on him and was able to find that he does have a lot of experience in robotic surgeries such as this. In fact the description on his Doctor profile even says this.
Had a good day with the hubs. Cleaned out the garage and went to pick up my race number for the 10k tomorrow morning where the finish line is at the Big House! We had Subway for lunch..right when we walked into Subway we saw a pregnant woman in front of us. I was so jealous. :( I knew Ryan would get upset with me if I said anything but I held it until we got in the car. But I just can't help being jealous when I see someone pregnant, in public or a friend. Why can't it be me too? It's just so frustrating. Ryan knew I was jealous and tried to make me feel better by saying "you dont want to gain the weight", "you don't want the morning sickness" etc. Yes I do actually. I'll gladly deal with it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment