Sunday, March 27, 2011

So, let's try this blogging thing

Just wanted to try something different other than Facebooking, playing around on Babycenter.com and runnersworld.com. It's fun to post where people have so much in common but just wanted to try something different. Nicole is doing most of the posting but including Ryan because he won't be completely left out :-)

It's nearing the end of my 6th tax season! Can't believe it. I cannot wait for it to be over, to have more free time and for warmer weather. I love working from home for the 2nd year in a row but ready to go back to the office, visit with people and get out of the house more!

Yesterday was Ryan and I's dating anniversary! We have been together since March 26, 2006. I had yesterday off and ran 6 miles outside (brrr!) then got the oil changed and a tire rotation in the Equinox. Then I of course paid a visit to Old Navy and got my nails done.  Then we went for dinner at Macaroni Grill and to see Paul, an alien-type comedy. Macaroni Grill is special because it was where our first date was. Ryan was late getting there because of work so I drank a glass of wine and was on my 2nd when he got there!

Today I went to spin/ab class at One on One then Ry and I went to the golf store, Verizon and the pet store. Tomorrow is Abby's 2nd birthday so we got her a couple of treats and a new toy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment