So I used to be on progesterone supplements pre-Joshua which would extend my cycle so my body would have a chance to try getting a positive preg test. But my first cycle while TTC #2 made me happy since it went all the way out to 13 dpo with no spotting or anything. Now the birth control hormones must be out of my system because my cycle returned to normal and I got AF at only the night of 10 dpo / morning of 11 dpo. Hello you aren't welcome AF but whatever. Moving on.
I have contacted my doc to see if he can prescribe me some progesterone because I am freaking out. I know its only our second cycle but this just makes me so mad that my body isn't behaving like it should. I highly doubt waiting another cycle to see what happens will be any different. I might need either another progesterone test to make sure, or maybe he will just prescribe me the progesterone like he did before. In 2011, my level was 10.86, which is still "normal" but the low end of normal which is what would cause my stupid period to come early. Sigh.
The good thing is at this point my cramps that I had before Joshua are non-existent. I don't have any issues with horrible doubled over in pain cramping like I remember. So hopefully that means that my endometriosis is also non-existent?! This would be great because I'm more inclined to try past the 6-month mark that our fertility doc from the University of Michigan suggested if I don't have so much pain each month. woohoo! Even if the pain does return, I don't know if IVF would be our first option. I would rather talk to my OB and see if another laproscopy would be advisable like he did last time.
So onto cycle 3. Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment